This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
We enable our customers to deploy reliable software which is aligned with overall business goals.
We use proprietary world-class methodologies, processes and tools.
We are recognized for attracting top quality talent and building teams that are flexible, focused on solving problems and easy to work with.
Assistant of international business
As Assistant of international business the internship will help us to grow our international customer base, by creating business opportunities at Netherlands or any European country by creating comercial models that allow GreenSQA legaly and economic feasebility whit our services.
In order to "Grow our international customer base, by creating business oportunities" the internship will help us:
* To understand our company core services and create a business portafolio suitable for eurpean companies.
* Stablishing business opportunities, in Netherlands or in any city of Europe.
* Propose and execute marketing campaings at europa.
* Be able to develop a business model for a Colombian IT company to sell in Europe.
* Knowledge of the commercial requirements of the Netherlands for a foreign company to operate or sell in the Netherlands, extensible in Europe.
* Currently doing bachelor or higher
* Responsible and independent worker
* Do-er and someone who likes progress
* To know about software testing processess * Keep a clear understanting about software testing and be up to date in the main goal of modern software testing technologies